October 14th, 2011 | Add a Comment
Are you a social media expert on the go? Maybe you’re just learning about online marketing and want some tools to move you in the right direction. No matter what your goals are, use your iPhone to install some killer tools that you, your business and your website can’t live without.
1. Facebook. Being the king of social media, Facebook is a must app for any iPhone holder. Want to stay in touch with your clients/customers/fans and give them first notice about your exciting upcoming promotion? Grow exponentially though your iPhone, all thanks to this handy app.
2. Flickr. Flickr can be a social media tycoon’s dream when used the right way. User friendly, it offers any business professional the ability to take and send images straight from their iPhone to anywhere they need them to go.
3. AudioBoo. If you’ve ever been in a situation where you needed to record a killer podcast but didn’t have the means to do it, now you do! AudioBoo will allow your iPhone to record and promote any podcast that you see fit.
4. Objective Marketer. This iPhone app is a must. Want quick access to multiple social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs? Objective Marketer will create all of your favorite sites in one place, allowing you to implement quick updates and whatever else you need to do.
5. Sprout. This app allows you to build Engage Apps and Engage Ads, making your opinions, updates and promotions as enticing visually as you need them to be.
6. Awareness. If you want an iPhone app that will help you to publish, manage and engage your social marketing campaign, make sure to install Awareness.
7. Sprout Social. Like Sprout (above), this much needed social media app supports many social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Yelp and LinkedIn. It also offers a dashboard, management for your contacts and daily email summaries.
8. KickApps. This app is a great choice for web developers who want to implement social applications for their website. A great app to have for any small business or start-up.
9. Postling. If you’re looking for a new and immediate way to reach more customers and acquire a more extensive fan base, install Postling on your iPhone. This app will help you and your business to stay organized and generate new content. The best part is, if you are a small business, Postling is free.
10. HootSuite. HootSuite is an ideal app for any social media powerhouse wanting to manage their social media content on a variety of platforms. Keep track of you and your teams results with weekly statistics, leave messages and/or tasks for your staff on the dashboard or update your Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook page all in one place.
Start fresh, wherever you may be in the social media school of thought. Install some of these apps to your iPhone and make your business/website/blogs even better than they ever were!
Author Bio: Zach D. writes on behalf of Amazing Domains. The strength of your domain name and your SMM presence can make all the difference in promoting your business online!
Written by App Store Updates
© 2017 App Store Updates