Runtopia running&fitness coach for weight loss
Professional app to analyze & track each run and connect the running community.
- Current Version: 2.8.2
- Updated: January 8, 2018
- Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- Installs: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Runtopia running - your perfect running & fitness buddy!
- All-round GPS tracking & data analysis for your running performance.
- Bluetooth connectivity available with unique Runtopia intelligent running shoes and other sportswear.
- Real-time audio coach that gives real-time running feedback and guides your running form to help you prevent running injury.
-Comprehensive collection of running news & tips and online event to help you know more about running and enjoy running.
- Get motivation with millions of Runtopia runners, Runtopia community & running clubs.
Join this runners' world to keep fit, achieve your exercise goal, and enjoy the fun run!
Professional running tracker with data analysis & sharing functions
- GPS tracking with high accuracy and multi-dimensional running data statistics.
- Treadmill tracker: For your indoor workout activities. Record your pace, steps, stability, calories.
- All-round display: route map, distance, pace, speed, calories, elevation, and heart rate.
- Real-time audio coach: following the motivating voice coach to make progress.
- Share running routes and posts on main-stream social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Wechat.
Bluetooth connectivity with various intelligent sportswear.
- Connectivity to Tomtom & Garmin GPS Watches and various heart rate sensor device connections.
- Connectivity to Runtopia Reach Intelligent running shoes.
- Real-time audio coach that guides your impact rate, landing zone and running posture adjustment to prevent you from running injury.
- Advanced data analysis including gait analysis, ground contact time, foot strike rate, pronation ratio and more to help you improve your run.
Customized running workout plan and premium function.
- Personal trainer: customized training plan from walking to running for beginners/ weight loss workout/ 5K/ 10K/ half marathon/ full marathon and more.
- Heart rate monitor: real-time heart rate tracking & zone analysis for enhanced running performance.
- Cadence trainer: Cadence metronome with personalized cadence option to aid runner on running form & technique.
Runtopia community, a wonderful runners' world
- Runner levels, achievement honors, various badges, and constant challenges.
- Share your workout to the Runtopia community and get motivated by other running enthusiasts.
- Get to know other experienced runners, professional coaches, athletes and extreme sports fans.
- Receive cash rewards by completing daily tasks.
- Annual thematic online race league, big run, runners ranking and surprise awards
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Runtopia will not resort to GPS outside of running tracking.
Joselene Enriquez Published date: January 11, 2018
Does exactly what it needs to do. Tracks my run, tells me my distance and pace. Full Review
Marylou Gallarin Published date: January 14, 2018
Satisfide Full Review
Damia Jung Published date: December 29, 2017
I love to use this because its keep my distance as long i can use it.. 4/5 Full Review
Lucas McDermott Published date: December 31, 2017
First free app that had the features i was looking for. Solid. Full Review
agatha robby Published date: December 28, 2017
Best app and community support Full Review
Dominique Hunt Published date: January 4, 2018
Love it. Great app for runners. Full Review
Grisel Cabrera Published date: December 22, 2017
Good to keep track of your progress and I love that it reminds me to start running again after I haven't for a while. The goals that you can choose from push you to want to go faster. I love it, it's social media for running. Full Review
Nicole Bishop Published date: December 19, 2017
I enjoy using this app to track and log my running on the way to a marathon. It's very practical and it reminds me to go for a run when always right when I need it to. Full Review
Jimmy Matlock Published date: December 26, 2017
ITS EXCITING COME IN HANDY IN MORE THAN ONE WAY ITS A MUST HAVE! ITS RIGHT ON THE MONEY THANKS MARKSMAN SHIP AS WELL AS GREAT SPORTSMAN SHIP. IT HELPS YOU ACHIEVE EVEN YOUR GOALS. GOALS ARE WELL GREAT AS FOR #1 CAN EVEN OUT DO THEMSELVES. ðð ðMERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS!!ððð Full Review
Marissa Estrada Published date: December 11, 2017
Couldn't even get through setting up account Full Review
Published date: December 18, 2017
Good way to track my run and it was nice to hear the voice remind me of run stop or resume. Will keep using it. Full Review
Daniel Huffman Published date: December 21, 2017
Great motivator for running longer and faster! Full Review
Md Ahmed Published date: December 13, 2017
Good app for running. Full Review
Tonya Lowery Published date: December 12, 2017
First day using app. Very impressed!! Full Review
Published date: November 27, 2017
Liked this app at first. The training plan seems spot on. I have increased my distance and speed without any injuries or great discomfort. Also like the other features such as the articles and the social contact with other runners. But a big problem for me is that the GPS tracking quit working. Very disappointed, like everything about this app. Contacted support and have not received a answer, other than to make sure that I have it set to outdoors which I do. Have to run another app at the same time to track my distance and time. Will continue with app until I run my marathon in February just for the plan, unless I can find another plan that will pick up where I am in training. After that I see no reason to continue with this app. Full Review
Brett Miller Published date: November 18, 2017
Downloaded and tried their premium. Can't make heads or tails what they are trying to do with the app. The training delivered paces in Kilometers even though I asked for miles. Included workouts that said "run as fast as you can", for 5 miles? Not good training. Full Review
Andriel McCormick Published date: December 3, 2017
This app motivates me to run 3&5k. I never use to tack myself but I always out do myself with this app keeping track of my speed and miles everyday and month! Full Review
Mils Leece Published date: November 25, 2017
I loved it when I was using iphone but not after I switched my phone to P10. It is more accurate now after the last update. Keep it up! Full Review
Angel Arambulo Published date: November 25, 2017
I love this app. It uses GPS not steps to track distance. I checked it against Google maps and it's very accurate. Full Review
Cody Stepanski Published date: December 1, 2017
Stupid. Have to pay premium for training plans. Full Review
Yoav Eliyahu Published date: November 15, 2017
Great download it and go premium. Won't be sorry Full Review
Jazzy Mel Published date: December 7, 2017
I love the community and the app..it welcomes all runners and challenges you to push ur limits. Full Review
LW Chico Published date: November 30, 2017
Easy to use and Works! (thumbsUp) Full Review
Elizabeth Catherine Published date: December 2, 2017
This app is so ð Full Review
Charli Random Published date: November 28, 2017
It's a good app for running. Simple Full Review
Sheth Nyibule Published date: November 26, 2017
Great app! I love it. Full Review
Sisters Eim Published date: November 18, 2017
I like it Full Review
Dylan Walker Published date: December 2, 2017
It's a useful app Full Review
Published date: November 19, 2017
Love it !! Full Review
Sophal In Published date: December 21, 2017
Great Full Review
svmsmiles Published date: November 9, 2017
Everything you need to know about your run and easy to use. It also has a wonderful and fun community. The app has been continually improving to suit the needs of runners. Full Review
Published date: November 13, 2017
Nice application for running thanks for runtopia team Full Review
Published date: November 9, 2017
Nice app for running ever Full Review
Nina Sima Published date: November 6, 2017
Love it. Full Review
Zachary Boyer Published date: November 4, 2017
Not accurate at all. Ran .2 miles in less than a minute at a slow jog. I don't think so. Full Review
John Miller Published date: September 30, 2017
This app is a great motivator for running, it would be even better if they could integrate spotify or Amazon music. Keep up the great work! Full Review
Nahkieo Buchanan Published date: October 7, 2017
The gps said i ran less than what i did even though i have all of the gps settings on the highest capability Full Review
Rosa Ramirez Published date: September 29, 2017
Exelente Full Review
lol lol Published date: October 28, 2017
Is cool Full Review
Jeff Connell Published date: August 3, 2017
Great way to track your distance and route while running. Like the social part of it, connecting with runners from around the world. Don't know why people complain about have to pay for the training programs. Most other apps charge for them as well. My complaint would be that things that used to be free are now part of the premium service. Full Review